Life is moving so quickly with all this warm, lovely sunshine we’ve been having! Here is our life according to my phone. Pictures include: blueberry face, Oliver pretending to be Emmie, fooling Mom so you can really climb on her, running with objects, lots of walks and parks, lunch on the porch and more!
An alternate titles to this post were:
A. Help! My ten month old thinks she’s a toddler!!
B. Toilet paper, tantrums and sippy cup meltdowns
C. NEED MORE COFFEE…
Other moments of hilarity that have ensued due to our teething hell this week include:
- Rolling around on the floor in a sippy cup tantrum.
- Getting mad that you can’t walk over the dog. It causes you to fall and cry.
- Getting mad that you can’t push over the gate so you fall down and cry.
- Getting told not to throw food off your table, so you get mad and cry.
- Being a baby? Get mad and cry.
- Having to wear a diaper? Get mad and cry.
- Nap-time? Get furious and scream.
Oh yes, oh yes, this momma needs more coffee. And a nap.
As her guardian, care-giver, and loving mother, I try to keep my calm. Yet, some days by the time 6 o’ clock rolls around I am watching the seconds tick away just waiting, waiting for Kyle to come home and hand off the demon-teether to Daddy. Wine is usually involved after the hand-off process. It’s like the glorious prize of surviving another day with a teething-ten-month-wanna-be-toddler.
I take so many pictures on my phone. And while they may not be the best quality, there are some of my favorite moments captured. From tiny pig-tails, muddy socks and park outings; here is our life lately, according to my phone: