An alternate titles to this post were:
A. Help! My ten month old thinks she’s a toddler!!
B. Toilet paper, tantrums and sippy cup meltdowns
C. NEED MORE COFFEE…
Other moments of hilarity that have ensued due to our teething hell this week include:
- Rolling around on the floor in a sippy cup tantrum.
- Getting mad that you can’t walk over the dog. It causes you to fall and cry.
- Getting mad that you can’t push over the gate so you fall down and cry.
- Getting told not to throw food off your table, so you get mad and cry.
- Being a baby? Get mad and cry.
- Having to wear a diaper? Get mad and cry.
- Nap-time? Get furious and scream.
Oh yes, oh yes, this momma needs more coffee. And a nap.
As her guardian, care-giver, and loving mother, I try to keep my calm. Yet, some days by the time 6 o’ clock rolls around I am watching the seconds tick away just waiting, waiting for Kyle to come home and hand off the demon-teether to Daddy. Wine is usually involved after the hand-off process. It’s like the glorious prize of surviving another day with a teething-ten-month-wanna-be-toddler.